Shop by Category
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart:
Prices: US Dollars
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register for a customer account with our online gift shop and when you place camping, RV, or cave tour reservation requests.
- We also collect information when you place orders or make reservation requests by phone.
- When ordering, registering, or requesting reservations, you may be asked for personal information including you name, email address, shipping/billing addresses, and credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions; your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given away to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested (i.e. We send your shipping information to the United States Postal Service in order to print shipping labels and ship your order.).
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide us for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each non order related email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
- All personal information we collect is safely stored in our secure server, verified by GoDaddy.com.
- Credit card information undergoes additional encryption before being stored. We delete credit card information from our server after your reservation or order has been completely processed. For orders, this means that your payment has been processed and the order has been shipped. For reservations, this means that your payment has been processed and your cave tour or stay in our campground is complete. Credit card information collected manually by phone will be shredded.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These parties include, but are not limited to, the United States Postal Service for your shipping information, and our secure credit card processing service for your payment information.
- We may also release information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other use.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independant privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liablility for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seet to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms & Conditions
- Please visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- This policy was last modified 07/13/2011.
Subscribe to our mailing list below: