Getting to the Park:
We are located directly off US Route 60 on the eastbound (south) side about 1½ miles West of Van Buren, MO and the Current River. During our normal hours of operation, you will see a white sandwitch board sign by the park entrance that says "Cave Open".
If you are coming from Van Buren (traveling west on US 60), you will see our sign on the left as you crest the first hill outside of town (see photo below, click photo to enlarge), but you will need to pass our location and turn around at the next left turn (approximately ¼ mile past our driveway).
If you are traveling east on US 60, you will pass J Highway, C Highway, and Hill's Body Shop. You will eventually pass an old auto repair shop (blue metal building) that says "Barton Sales and Service". Slow down and turn right in the next driveway. Look for a small white sandwitch board sign by the park entrance that says "Zip Lines & Cave Open". We hope to have a billboard facing eastbound traffic soon.
GPS & Online Directions
To make finding us easier, you can get directions from Google Maps using the gadget below. We can also be found on Garmin and other GPS devices, though if you are traveling west on US 60 your device may direct you several miles past our location before telling you to turn around. Keep an eye out for our sign and turn around at the next left turn.
Smart Phones & Mobile Devices
You can also add our location to your smart phone or other mobile device equipped with a QR scanner by scanning the code below. You may have to print or save the image if your device has trouble scanning a computer screen or if you are accessing this site from your device.
To add us to your GPS device (if not already present):
- Find us on Google Maps (click here)
- Click "more" below our address
- Click "Send" in the drop down menu
- Click "GPS" at left
- Select your GPS brand from the drop down menu
- Fill in any additional information if required
- Click "Send" (you may need to have your device connected to your computer and the relevant software installed; for example: some TomTom models require a direct connection to your computer with TomTom Home installed)
Follow the alternate instructions at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Add to GPS" Link at the top of the map above.
- Select the Point of Interest (POI) file for your GPS brand (i.e. Garmin, TomTom, etc.)
- Click one of the links below for instructions on how to add the POI file to your GPS device:
- Garmin (Skip step 2, you should have already downloaded our POI file)
- Navman (Start at the heading "Points of Interest (POI) Editor")
- Magellan (not listed when you click on "Add to GPS", but will accept any of the files listed as "CSV".)
- For other GPS brands, check the User Manual that came with your device.